from Heather’s Facebook
As my dad celebrates another year of life, I can’t help but think of all the important life lessons I’ve learned from him:
- Make a point to laugh, and make other people laugh, every day.
- Take time to clear your mind and just relax- appreciate moments and the people you spend them with.
- Work hard and give your best to things that matter.
- If someone gives you an “Official Vehicle” pass, you own the road so you might as well drive like it.
- Time is worth more than money, especially time with people you love.<
- Growing up” does not require you to stop playing like a kid, climbing trees, pulling pranks, or jumping on trampolines.
- If two (or more) cookies stick together when you pull them out of the container it only counts as one.<
Sending lots of love and hugs to my Daddio for his birthday!! Glad we got to celebrate yesterday together!! 🙂