Wishing Je’von Hutchison, Lauren Johnson, and Tyler Andrews a very Happy Birthday from everyone at AthleteBiz!
- Event: 400 Meters
- Podium Prowess: Je’von is the 2015 USA Indoor Bronze Medalist in the 600 meters, and at this past weekend’s USA vs. The World 4×400 relay at the Penn Relays, he ran the third leg of the winning USA Blue squad
- He’s Doing Really Big Things: Je’von is currently finishing an MBA at Hampton University, anticipating graduation this month
Support Je’von’s journey by making a purchase from his store or supporting his funding campaign!
- Event: 1500 Meters
- A Big Year: In 2015, earned a spot on the World Championships team in Beijing, where she finished a semi-finalist in the 1500 meters, and got the Olympic standard for Rio
- A Heart for Horses and Hounds: Lauren grew up on a horse farm in Indiana and took her horses to many competitions throughout her youth. She now runs with two pups, a black lab, Raven, and an American Eskimo, Luna
- Event: Marathon and 50k
- That’s A Lot of RPMs: Tyler is the treadmill 10k (video here) and half-marathon world record holder (video here)
- STRIVE-ing for a Better World: Through STRIVE-Peru, Tyler works with groups of kids every summer, leading volunteer programs aimed at student athletes, helping to bring educational programs to rural Peru