From everyone at AthleteBiz, wishing Amanda Eccleston, Kayla Caldwell, and Biya Simbassa very Happy Birthdays!
- Birthday: June 18
- Event: 1500 Meters
- Progress Progress Progress: Amanda has been a late-bloomer in the sport, stating, “I’ve progressed greatly over the past several years, breaking 5 minutes in the mile at age 20 and finally breaking 4:30 this summer at age 25.”
- Not all Roses: Amanda has dealt with 6 stress fractures in her running career
- Hungry Hobbies: One of Amanda’s hobbies is baking, mainly cookies
Comment below to help us wish Amanda a Happy Birthday!
- Birthday: June 19
- Event: Pole Vault
- Training Group: Bell Athletics
- Record Setter: While at Hillsdale College, Kayla was a 7-time All-American, set school records for both the Indoor and Outdoor pole vault, and set the NCAA DII record for the Indoor pole vault
- Vaulting Across Sports: Kayla was a competitive gymnast for 12 years, and works part-time at the Jonesboro Gymnastics Academy
Charger Connection: Both Amanda and Kayla attended DII Hillsdale College
- Birthday: June 20
- Event: 5k and 10k
- Training Group: Team USA Minnesota
- A Different Path: Biya was born in Ethiopia, where he used to run to school about five miles total back and forth. He moved to the USA at the age of 13.
- Trail Blazer: Biya is the only runner and the first person to graduate from college in his family